Custom Search

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What happens when SPORTS cross seasons

This has got to be the most exciting May I have had in a long time. Not only am I preparing to dominate the Lanes in Burlington later this month but also is the start of Baseball season. I just went out to the cages tonight, and I know the people who have been helping me may not be impressed that I would be taking time away from the lanes, But it felt great swinging again.

Not only will I be playing in the KFL again this year but I will also be in a recreational 3 pitch league with our church group and looking to rack up a some wins(although we are there for fun). I look forward to playing for my third year in the KFL and if the cages were any indication of what is to come I should hit plenty of balls. But, that intensity will come after the Canadian National on the long weekend.

I cannot beleive they are only a week and a bit away, it seems like I have been working out for a while and learning many new things but thought I could still change more before we begin. My coaching has been excellent, using a former Olympian and Canadian team Member has been a great influence on how I prepare for this. She in my mind is still one of Canada's best and most achieved bowler. Many thanks go to her and the time she has spent breaking my bad habits from when we started 5 years ago to today, the slaps on the wrist are greatly appreciated. With only good news to come.

Thanks for everyone's supports

No comments:

Post a Comment