Custom Search

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome

Good day to all who come to find out what is going on in the world of Greg. I hope to give great updates as we continue on our journey through the year and beyond. I am a married father of two great children who as I have been told are quite cute. My wife and I met way back in the day, back when i was a budding sports super star at our senior public school(grade 7 & 8). Although we did not start dating until I was finished highschool and heading on to college, we fell in love and the rest is History. Since, I was just a wee lad or even before I was born, I was hanging out in the bowling center and is a passion in my life to constantley improve my game physically and mentally. I am heading for the Canadian National Championships at the end of May with the plans of joining the Canadian Mens team. I am off for the weekend and will update after I spend the weekend over eating and over sporting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment